torsdag 7 mars 2013

Spotify kärlek!!


Flightless Bird, american mouth,  
jag kan inte höra den tillräckligt,
Så otroligt vacker!!
& sorglig..


I was a quick-wit boy, 
diving too deep for coins  
All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys  
Then when the cops closed the fair, 
I cut my long baby hair  
Stole me a dog-eared map 
and called for you everywhere
Have I found you 
Flightless bird,
 jealous, 
weeping or lost you, 
american mouth  
Big pill looming 

Now I'm a fat house cat  
Nursing my sore blunt tongue  
Watching the warm poison rats 
curl through the wide fence cracks  
Pissing on magazine photos  
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold  
And clean blood of Christ 
mountain stream
Have I found you  
Flightless bird, 
grounded, 
bleeding or lost you, 
american mouth  
Big pill stuck going down

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar